AIS Van Buren Data Center (VBDC) in downtown Phoenix provides enterprise-class colocation and cloud services and is a popular site for disaster recovery implementations. This is an excellent, convenient location for Las Vegas data center customers.
Located in a well-known carrier hotel for the Phoenix metropolitan area, Van Buren is an SSAE 16 compliant, SOC 1, 2, and 3 audited facility that includes a 2N UPS configuration, N+1 cooling infrastructure, and 24x7x365 security / support personnel — key advantages for Las Vegas customers.
As a carrier-neutral facility, Van Buren in Phoenix is a premier point of interconnection for many of the world’s leading carriers and network service providers. Clients can choose amongst the portfolio of managed AIS network connectivity services including performance-routed IP and seamless Layer 3 VPN transport to any remote AIS data center.
Positioned in a low-risk region like Phoenix — ranked by Risk and Insurance magazine as the 2nd safest city in the United States due to the relative lack of natural disasters — Van Buren provides a strategic location for disaster recovery amongst the AIS network of data centers.
Data Center Space
- Built-to-spec private colocation cages
- Locking colocation cabinets in 14u, 22u, and 45u increments
- Shared cabinet space in 1u increments
- Roof rights with excellent line-of-site (LOS)
- 2N AC UPS power plant
- A/B, 208v/120v power distribution
- Standard 12 KW per rack available; higher densities available based upon client demand
- N+1 emergency generator configuration
- Full data-grade HVAC system with N+1 redundancy
- 73 degree ambient air temperature (+/-5 degrees)
- 45% humidity (+/-10%)
- 24x7x365 security staff
- Camera with remote door release at facility entrance – only authorized personnel are allowed to enter
- Geometric hand scanner at man trap entrance
- Card access control at all interior data center doors
- CCTV digital surveillance cameras with 180 days storage on all main data center areas
- All client equipment is registered upon arrival and can only be removed by authorized personnel
- Shipping and receiving area is isolated from the colocation floors
- Shipping and receiving with loading dock
- Client staging area with secure storage
- Client work area equipped with desks, wired Internet
- Facility-wide free wireless Internet access
- Client lounge with TV
- Multiple fiber vaults with diverse entry
- Large carrier-neutral meet-me room
- IPv6 data center support
- Option to access AIS performance-routed blended network: AT&T, Comcast, Cox, Level 3, Savvis, Sprint, Verizon, XO & peering via Any2 & CENIC International Internet Exchanges
- Layer 3 VPN transport to any remote AIS facility
- Multiple fiber providers on-site including: AboveNet, AGL, AT&T, Cogent, Cox, Global Crossing, Integra (ELI), Internap, Level 3, Qwest/CenturyLink, Sprint, SRP, TW Telecom, Verizon (MCI), Wiltel, and XO
- Cross Connect to the VBDC meet-me room and inter-cabinet via any media type
Client Support Services
- Dedicated data center support center
- 24x7x365 support staff
- Remote hands and eyes
- Managed tape rotation
Learn more about AIS Client Services at this link.
AIS Van Buren Data Center – 120 East Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ 85004
[gmap address=”120 East Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ 85004″ zoom=”15″ pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” maptypecontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” overviewmapcontrol=”true” scrollwheel=”true” marker=”true” maptype=”ROADMAP”]
What VBDC Clients Are Saying
“In March of 2012 our company was faced some serious challenges with our colocation Internet service provider. Because of it, I was introduced to the AIS team in their Phoenix facility.
They were tremendous both in pulling a contract and provisioning in just hours, and in assisting us move all of our servers and networking equipment over a weekend. They were extremely flexible and truly service oriented, not just the ones and zero’s over the wire — customer service was also included (something foreign to me from my previous service provider!).
In addition to that, their facility, although located in the same building, was much nicer, more secure and more organized than what I had experienced. Finally, although I was bursting to a lower cap than before, I saw a noticeable performance increase in bandwidth to and from the data center.
I highly recommend AIS to anyone looking to have customer service AND Internet / data center service while saving money.”
IPLynx (www.iplynx.com) is a full service IT firm specializing in small to large company networks, hardware upgrades and network maintenance. We understand the importance of your office network and have the expertise necessary to keep your data safe.
“Phreedom Technologies selected AIS as our default data center provider in 2010, and we couldn’t be more pleased with that decision.
As a managed service provider catering to a wide range of clients, Phreedom has demanding requirements with regards to uptime, network performance, security and regulatory compliance.
AIS has met all of our needs and exceeded our expectations by working with us in both the initial build out of the required infrastructure and through demonstrating the ability to respond quickly to requests for remote hands support.
Given the track record of AIS to date, we feel we have partner who is committed to our success.”
John R. Nash
Principal Architect, Owner
Phreedom Technologies (www.phreedom.com) is a leading managed IT solutions provider in the Phoenix Metro area, specializing in Microsoft enterprise technologies, Cisco networking, storage and server virtualization, disaster recovery, proactive network monitoring and security.
Contact AISto learn more about colocation options for Las Vegas data center customers.