AIS is Southern California’s market leader for business-ready IT infrastructure for companies that value security, compliance, connectivity, and support. AIS serves as an extension of in-house teams and operates hybrid IT environments with cloud, colocation, connectivity, managed security, and managed storage, enabling more than 500 clients to focus on their core business.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Account Executive role focuses heavily on outside sales activities to generate new business in the local and regional market through prospecting, networking, and face-to-face meetings.
Description of Duties
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities, primarily via new customers but also by growing internal accounts
- Accurately represent AIS service portfolio to prospective customers
- Collaborate with prospective customers and AIS sales engineering to establish the best solution for customers’ needs
- Track sales progress and enter sales orders into internal systems
- Assure customer satisfaction throughout the provisioning/installation process
- Manage the sales process from initial contact through the service delivery phase
- Positively represent AIS in the marketplace, including at marketing events
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible outside sales experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in colocation, cloud, and/or managed services sales
- Strong history of proven sales success within complex IT environments
- Ability to reach, engage, and influence C-Suite executives
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Primary workplace will be 9305 Lightwave Avenue in San Diego. Reliable transportation is required to qualify for this position. Travel will be required to local and possibly out of state locations for customer meetings, networking events, or training.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. No phone calls, please.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Account Executive – New Business.