- Achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Ensure and maintain minimum funnel goals are met or exceeded.
- Generate a pipeline that is 5X quota.
- Manage and update the CRM tool and provide weekly feedback on prospects and opportunities.
- Develop account profiles for strategic prospects.
- Assist executive team in providing thought leadership related to building a compelling set of offerings for the assigned territory.
- Identify and capture revenue opportunities for AIS professional services and third party services.
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors and other AIS personnel.
- Identify, understand and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of AIS services.
- Lead all sales-related activities in assigned territory to grow net revenue, new bookings, and minimize customer churn.
- Utilize professional networks, relationships within customers, and CIO forums to create new opportunities/prospects.
- Build insightful and influential champions and coaches to help identify and qualify opportunities in complex environments.
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment across territory (financial state, budget, propensity to outsource, growth, core vs. context, etc.)
- Use an effective consultative approach to create highly differentiated solutions that establish AIS as a strategic business partner.
- Effectively manage Channel partners as well as identifying new Channel partners to craft appropriately customized solutions to our clients.
- Effectively manages a cross-function team of resources at multiple levels within AIS and the customer to build the best solution and bring opportunities to closure.
- Fully understand the customer’s decision process and create an account plan to ensure deal closure in a complex environment.
- Provides accurate forecasting and effectively balances opportunity development with prospecting activities.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in selling large, complex IT infrastructure solutions to C-level executives and senior management in Fortune 1000 prospects and SMB.
- Demonstrated success in applying consultative selling techniques to opportunities.
- Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- High energy and drive, hunter mentality.
- Demonstrated success in having sold one or more of the following:
- Existing industry relationships including partners, VARs, system integrators.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. No phone calls, please.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com with the subject: Business Development Manager.