- Answer client calls, and update cases.
- Handle calls escalated from entry level CSE engineers.
- Perform remote hands support sessions for clients including but not limited to: reboots, server mounting and dismounting, cabinet cabling, system troubleshooting, and hardware repairs.
- Update client inventories and access lists.
- Run and terminate Ethernet cable, and provision client cabinets.
- Control access to the facility.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose networking issues.
- Answer client questions regarding trouble tickets, networking, systems, and facilities.
- Interface with Upstream providers and perform troubleshooting.
- Assist with facility and project planning.
- Perform facilities monitoring checks.
- Monitor network traffic and security cameras.
- Must be available for shift rotations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer relations skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computers and networking. Complete and working knowledge of company SOPs, systems and facilities. A strong general knowledge data center facilities and operations is also required.
- CSE engineers must be familiar with concepts related to networking, DNS, HSRP HVAC, and power systems.
- Ability to learn new systems and concepts.
- Working with clients and coworkers requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Formal technical or College education is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and carry it short distances is required.
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. No phone calls, please.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Client Services Engineer.