AIS is the Southwest’s market leader for business-ready IT infrastructure for companies that value security, compliance, connectivity, and support. AIS serves as an extension of in-house teams and operates hybrid IT environments with cloud, colocation, connectivity, managed security, and managed storage, enabling more than 500 clients to focus on their core business.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Marketing Director will be responsible for increasing brand awareness in order to ensure maximum future growth and market share. Our ideal candidate is an extremely motivated and proactive individual with extensive experience in B2B marketing in the IT sector.
- Oversee the successful day to day management of Marketo and its integration to Salesforce.com to allow for multi-channel, multi-touch campaign management and closed loop lead management
- Manage technical aspects of web infrastructure and demand marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, project management, ticketing) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads, and marketing metrics across the Demand Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, Channel and Alliances Marketing, and Product Marketing functions
- Proven technical, analytical and quantitative skills coupled with effective communication skills (verbal and written) that enable translating complex data and/ or issues into productive discussions / actions at the executive and operational levels
- Support sales team with the tools they need to generate opportunities and close business (includes collateral, sales material, event support and planning)
- Interpret industry trends and competitive information and develop strategies and tactics to respond to opportunities and changes in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with sales and technical teams to ensure relevant marketing initiatives
- Provide continuous business analysis of key site metrics and customer feedback
- Collaborate with our external marketing agency to build and execute yearly marketing plan with assigned budget and targets
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent experience (Masters/MBA considered an asset)
- Minimum of seven years of experience in B2B marketing in the technology sector or equivalent role
- Experience with marketing automation software, such as Marketo
- Proven integrated marketing expertise with experience across channels (e.g., direct mails, SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media, event marketing)
- Comfortable in a technology environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends
- Strong customer orientation and superb relationship skills with the ability to influence and persuade across the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills with the ability to develop and execute plans that align to strategic objectives
- Effectively analyzes and solves problems, with a bias to action and results
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and a recent copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Marketing Director.