Your updates have been received — thank you for your submission.
Please feel free to browse our comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-class data center services:
- BusinessCloud – VMware Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- BusinessColo – Cage + Cabinet Colocation, San Diego + Phoenix
- BusinessConnect – Internet + Private, MPLS + Dark Fiber
- BusinessSecurity – Managed Security, Compliance + Protection
- BusinessStorage – Managed Storage, Direct Access + Control
- BusinessRecovery – Disaster Recovery, Physical + Virtual
- BusinessAvailability – High Availability, Redundancy + Load Balancing
- BusinessCabling – Professional Structured Cable Management
With 6 data centers and over 500 clients spanning dozens of industries, AIS Data Centers is the Southwest’s market leader. Key facilities include:
- Lightwave Data Center (LWDC) – San Diego
- San Diego Tech Center (SDTC) – San Diego
- Fiber Alley Data Centers 1, 2, 3 (FADC) – San Diego
- Van Buren Data Center (VBDC) – Phoenix
- One Wilshire Point of Presence (OWPOP) – Los Angeles
Reasons for Selecting AIS Data Center Services
- Affordable, fully-managed, and highly reliable.
- Eliminates the cost of building, configuring, and maintaining infrastructure.
- Eliminates long lead times on the procurement of equipment and updates.
- Eliminates the need to deal with breaks, fixes, patches, and system monitoring.
- Increases a company’s speed, agility, and responsiveness.
- Allows companies to focus their expertise and skills on growing the business.
- Super flexible and adaptable: the AIS Professional Services Team will tailor custom solutions including design, implementation, system optimization, and ongoing management and maintenance.