Backup and Recovery
AIS Backup and Recovery by Veeam offers robust file-level backup and recovery of cloud and physical servers across our network. Whether your servers are onsite, in one of our data centers or virtualized in the cloud, AIS Backup and Recovery, powered by Veeam, provides secure, offsite replication of your mission-critical resources. Through the Veeam agent for Microsoft Windows, AIS can facilitate offsite backup and recovery of any endpoint in your operation from servers to workstations to mobile devices.
AIS Backup and Recovery by Veeam provides:
- Active full backups
- Application-aware processing
- File indexing and search
- Instant Recovery to Microsoft Hyper-V VM
- Integration with Veeam Backup & Replication
- Server-specific scheduling and retention
- Synthetic full backups
- Transaction log backup for databases
- Full support for Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10
- And more!
AIS Backup and Recovery, powered by Veeam, utilizes incremental backups – only copying new or changed data blocks. This ensures backups are fast and efficient.
Off Site Backups for Critical Resources
Backup your virtual, cloud or physical servers, workstations and mobile endpoints from your local data center or an AIS data center. Connect via any point-to-point to AIS and
- Backup to AIS servers – access, manage and recover your backups through the Veeam portal
- DirectRestore to Microsoft Azure via AIS data transport service – Backup or migrate to Azure with Veeam
- Source-side encryption – securely store your backups without negative impact on backup performance
Backup your virtual and cloud servers to an AIS data center in San Diego or Phoenix over our dedicated and secure MPLS network. Access, manage and recover your backups through the Veeam portal.
- Recovery of entire VMs, individual files and application items
- Fast, agentless, item recovery and eDiscovery for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Active Directory
- Transaction-level restore of Oracle databases and SQL Server databases
- Lower RPOs and 20x faster backups with backup from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), NetApp, Dell EMC, NimbleNEW and CiscoNEW storage snapshots
- Fully-integrated, cloud-based DR, and fast, secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud
- Connect through a service provider
- Automatic recoverability testing of every backup and every replica, every time
- Built-in WAN acceleration to get backups and replicas off site up to 50x faster than standard file copy
- Unlimited Scale-out Backup Repository™, Direct Storage Access and built-in deduplication and compression
- Disaster recovery with 1-click site failover and failback and little-to-no business interruptions
Backup your physical servers to an AIS data center in San Diego or Phoenix. Using the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows Server Edition
- Schedule periodic active full Windows backups
- Create application-consistent backups with advanced, application-aware processing, including transaction log truncation
- Effortlessly search individual files to find and restore a file even without knowing its precise location or when it was deleted
- Instant Recovery to Microsoft Hyper-V VM: start a VM directly from agent backup file for fast service restoration
- Full integration with Veeam Backup & Replication2, use existing Veeam backup repository targets
- Server-specific scheduling and retention protects your most critical server applications like Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Oracle and file servers
- Synthetic full backups, forever-incremental backups save time and storage
- Transaction log backup for Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases
Full Endpoint Backup Solution
Using the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows you can backup any endpoint device in your operation and manage recovery through the Veeam portal. The Agent allows you to backup devices at remote locations, servers, workstations and even mobile devices.
- CryptoLocker protection for USB devices: Backup and Secure USB storage from CryptoLocker-type threats
- Endpoint protection for mobile users: Offline local backups sync when a connection to AIS is available
- Workstation-specific scheduling and retention: Scheduling and retention options based on days of successful backups
Workstation and Server editions of Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows allow remote management and configuration through an included API – allowing easy agent deployment via command line interface.
Integration with Veeam Backup and Replication
Backup your Windows servers, workstations mobile devices to your existing VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environment backup target.
Download the Backup & Recovery Fact Sheet
Request a quote