AIS offers tailored business solutions for connectivity, security, storage, backup and recovery. Our solutions portfolio allows your business to take advantage of the infrastructure and expertise we have been building since 1989 without the capital expenditures, maintenance or staffing required to build it yourself.
AIS provides secure and reliable high performance network connectivity through our regional Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) network which allows real-time service delivery from multiple points on the Internet to any of our data centers. This highly redundant, private MPLS network connects our 5 San Diego data centers and our Van Buren data center in Phoenix with One Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles via multiple carriers over diverse paths. Redundant and diverse routes ensure your equipment will maintain connectivity in the event of provider outages, natural disasters or other disruptive events, eliminating a single point of failure.
AIS can source, contract and provision direct connectivity from client offices to any AIS facility. AIS provides private, dedicated, direct connectivity over lit or dark fiber between client offices and any AIS data center, further extending the capability of the AIS network to our client’s offices.
Network features overview
- Tier 1 Peering
- High Availability and Redundancy
- Fully redundant routers and switches at each location
- IPv4 and IPv6 BGP peering, IPv6 fully deployed
- 10Gbps backbone network MPLS, operated by AIS
- Client-accessible BGP communities
- Redundant links tuned for rapid convergence
- Dedicated point-to-point connectivity
AIS offers a comprehensive, enterprise-class, cybersecurity solution that protects your business across all potential attack vectors and fulfills all compliance requirements without any upfront capital expenditures. Our full-featured security solution consists of premises and cloud-based security services including Firewall Management, Network Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS), Log Management and Vulnerability Scans. The AIS security solution satisfied all compliance requirements with Web Application Firewall (WAF), File Integrity Management (FIM) and Firewall Policy and Compliance Analysis (PCA).
- Firewall Management
- Network Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
- Log Management
- Vulnerability Scans
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- File Integrity Management (FIM)
- Firewall Policy and Compliance Analysis (PCA)
AIS offers robust, scalable, on-demand storage solutions for any application. Standard packages and custom solutions are available to fit any need, allowing your business to rapidly scale storage capability without the capital expenditure associated with purchasing, installing and maintaining equipment. Geo-redundant storage replication is available between our San Diego and Phoenix data centers, allowing secure offsite storage in a different geography. The AIS storage infrastructure is interconnected across our network, making data replication and retrieval fast and secure from any location.
- Avoid capital expense for incremental storage
- Pay for only what you need
- Decrease the operational costs of storing and managing your data
- Eliminate routine data management tasks in order to focus on your core business
- Safeguard data from both external threats and internal problems
- Recover data quickly and easily
- On-demand storage available for any application
- Storage replication between Phoenix and San Diego
- Geo-redundant Data Replication available between our San Diego and Phoenix data centers
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
AIS Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solutions make planning for the worst simple and easy to implement. AIS works closely with each client to create tailored continuity and recovery plan to ensure your business stays fully operational in the event of a natural disaster, intrusion, cyberattack or other situation. The AIS private, secure MPLS transport connecting our 5 San Diego data centers with our Van Buren data center in Phoenix, provides rapid, geo-redundant backup and recovery over a highly redundant, diversely routed network. The AIS storage infrastructure is fully interconnected across our network, allowing rapid, secure data replication and recovery between our San Diego and Phoenix locations.
Our continuity and recovery team will:
- Assess your business continuity needs
- Design a tailored recovery and continuity solution
- Implement the solution on our hardware, testing thoroughly
- Operate, continuous monitoring, maintenance and testing
AIS professional services team offers tailored structured cabling to keep your IT infrastructure running cool and efficiently. Whether you need structured cabling in your cabinets, suite or cage in one of our data centers or your building or campus, our team can create a custom solution that meets your needs today and into the future. Our team plans, labels and installs copper and fiber lines to industry accepted standards with an emphasis on modular architectures that allow for easy expansion based on future need. Our tidy, efficient installs will maintain optimal airflow to ensure your facility remains cool.
Structured Cabling overview
- Tailored cabling solutions for your cage, suite, building or campus
- Copper and fiber cables depending on your equipment
- Labeled and documented to industry accepted standards
- Modular architectures for flexibility
- Tidy and efficient installs for optimal airflow